Monday, April 16, 2012

Justice League #4 Goes Back to Print!!

According to the DC Comics Blog (the official blog of DC Comics) Justice League #4 has been sent back to print for it's 3rd printing. Fans of the Justice League that didn't get their hands on an earlier printing of Justice League #4 will be happy to know that they can buy a copy at their comic shop on May 16. To read the original blog post, click on this link. Justice League #4 was written by Geoff Johns and drawn by Jim Lee.

Click the links below to purchase:
Justice League #1 Seventh Printing
Justice League #2 First Printing (Backorder)
Justice League #3 First Printing (Backorder)
Justice League #4 Combo Pack (Also get a code for a Digital Download!)
Justice League #5 Second Printing (Backorder)
Justice League #6 First Printing
Justice League #7 First Printing
Click the links below to pre order:
Justice League #8
Justice League #8 Variant Cover
Justice League #9

Please comment and let me know what your favorite issue is so far!

I have questions that need answering!

1.Do you think that the Variant Cover for Justice League #8 is worth $15? Let me know!
2.What type of stuff would you like me to report?
3.What is your favorite comic company?
4.What is your favorite comic?
5.Do you like reality, science fiction, fantasy, or something entirely different? I want to know!
6.If you would like to publish a review of any of the Justice League comics from The New 52
then give me a holler!

View my next post to read about why I started this blog and what my goals are!
Happy reading :D

~ComicEnchantress~

No comments:

Post a Comment