Monday, April 16, 2012

Seeking Help!

Seeking original designs for the background and header of my new blog - The Comics Herald!
Seeking authors of mini comics to post samples on my blog for us promote each other!
Seeking copy editors to help with grammatical errors and to write original blog articles!
Seeking artists to illustrate a new comic that may or may not be published.
To inquire about any of these opportunities please email thepoodlechef@hotmail.com!

I'm sorry, but at this time none of these positions will be paid. There is no guarantee of payment ever. If my blog gets big and you helped me now, then I think we could work out a separate deal later. The only form of payment I can guarantee is the promotion of whoever helps me. We can work out a deal of exactly how I am going to promote you in an email. Thank you for your time, consideration, and possible help!
~ComicEnchantress~

No comments:

Post a Comment